Saturday, March 16, 2013

It feels like Spring!

And we are loving every minute of it! This past Thursday and Friday we were in skirts and t-shirts. It was pure Spring heaven. I think Rob was telling me that we hit an all time record high for March 15 at over 80 degrees. It was pure marvelous. So of course we took advantage of every possible minute that we could outside.

We went to Geyser Park with Grama, went on small walks, went on runs with Daddy, ate lunch outside on our picnic table, had dinner outside twice in a row (and failed miserably at cooking pizza on the grill- any helpful hints?!?!?), played with the colored rice, gave all our babies and miniature dolls baths in the water table, played with chalk, rode our bikes, went on a wagon ride, played on the swing set, blew bubbles, played with our new bubble machine, played golf, played baseball, took some hints from daddy about how to play baseball, played with Peanut, rolled down our front hill and probably did some more stuff that mommy is forgetting. 

My favorite quote from those two days happened while I was getting the step stool out to get water table. Anna looks at me and says, "Wow mommy... you a very strong lady!"

But we had a blast and can't wait for everyday to be like this!











 This makes me laugh :)

 I love this one... had to get a close up!










YUMMMM. I love chicken from the grill :)

Much Love,
Jenny

PS Parenting is much easier when you have the option of outside to just let your children run wild in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment