Saturday, March 16, 2013

Large and In Charge

I am feeling large.... I mean large like I am already 36 weeks pregnant. And I'm only 29 weeks. Oh my, oh my, how big will this belly get?!?

 Here I was back in September when I was 6 weeks pregnant! Man, I looked good. And to think I wasn't 100% happy with my rockin body! Think again....
 Here I was at 28 weeks pregnant with Ashley. Belly not as big, but my weight was higher....
And here I was at 29 weeks pregnant with Anna. Weight was similar, belly was smaller. (sorry I can't figure out how to rotate)
So it's official. My belly is definitely the biggest right now during this pregnancy then any of the others. And it feels that way. Fingers crossed on a healthy last 10 weeks of having this bun on my ever expanding oven and then let's get this thing outta me :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment