Sunday, June 26, 2011

stilley cousin pics

Last week we went to get Stilley cousin pictures taken and oh was that an event!!!! Anna was being completely ridiculous and didn't want a picture taken for the first 30 minutes and then when we got Anna settled, Ashley then became completely exhausted and wouldn't stop crying. The boy cousins did a good job but we pretty much had some not so happy girls let me tell you! And you think they would be pros at smiling with how many times I click my camera at them!!!! By the end of the hour long session and after sweating in a hot room running around with a flamingo hat on my head hardly getting any smiles from the kids, I was exhausted too and needed a drink.... too bad it was only 11 am :)

The above picture is what I think is the best group pic of them (love the colors!) We are getting a CD of all the images and will post more (especially the funny ones) when we get them... I copied this picture from the photographers link (which is probably illegal) but I wanted all my friends to see it! I just love all these cousins!!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment