Thursday, June 16, 2011

4 Month Well Visit

Today I went and saw Dr. Austin for my 4 month well visit. She said I looked and check out to be a very healthy baby girl. She told mommy and daddy that my clogged tear duct could last until I am one but to keep massaging it and cleaning it when needed. I sure hope it clears up soon!!!!

I got some vaccine shots and was a very good girl during it. They hurt a little (especially the second one) but paci and mommy helped me feel better afterward. Dr Austin was very impressed when daddy told her that I can stand by myself while holding onto the couch, sit like a tripod for a couple of seconds, roll over both ways, and that I see so clearly from a far distance. She was also surprised that I was showing a little bit of stranger anxiety already. I really like Dr. Austin!

Here are my STATS
Height: 26 inches- 75th %tile

Weight: 13 pounds- 50th %tile

Head Circumference: 16 inches- 50th %tile
Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment