Thursday, April 8, 2010

Moving

So we're moving to Wichita, formally known as Wa-cheeeta to a 9 year old Nenny Wimmen and as Ta Town to 19 year old Jenny Fimmen. Yep- Wichita!

Leaving our families and friends will not be easy but Rob got a great offer down there that we couldn't resist; plus he's really excited about the job. Personally I'm really excited about searching for our first home to purchase together which means one thing... we have to sell this one! We will move down the first weekend in May so Rob can begin his job that following Monday.

So on top of subbing, I can now add clean the bathroom with a toothbrush to my nightly list. And if my blogging COMPLETELY falls off the face of the earth (I know I have been pretty week since subbing started) I promise to make it up to all of you once we are settled!

So another chapter for our family opens.... another chapter that can only bring us closer together!

Much Love for KC,
Jenny

1 comment: