Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

I love the Easter Bunny!

Easter was so much fun!


We went to Grama and Papa's church in the morning with them and the Horton's. I had a great Easter morning nap during the end of church and while waiting in the car for 25 minutes to get out of the parking lot (don't bring it up around mommy- she gets REALLY irritated!)
Then we went to Grama and Papa's house with the Hortons and Kate's Papa Dick for a waffle breakfast. The Easter bunny spoiled me there too with fun toys and a book! I really LOVED eating my Easter basket that my mouth turned pink! I think mommy and daddy were too nervous that China had poisoned me or something because no pictures were taken as the scrambled to wipe my face off! We had so much fun, went on my second Easter egg hunt of the weekend and I got to swing in Grama's swing..... OH I LOVE IT! It makes me giggle!

Then we headed to Grammy and Poppy's house where we had a great lamb dinner! I had another GREAT Easter nap on the way to their house as well! And guess what?!?!? The Easter bunny spoiled me there TOO with lots of fun toys and a book! And I went on my third Easter egg hunt of the weekend and it was super fun! I can't wait until I can hunt for the eggs like my cousins!

No picture was taken with the Easter bunny because mommy didn't feel like going to the mall and she told me that next year she'd take me to see him... SO exciting!!! :)

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

Love,
Anna

PS- don't worry more pictures are coming! Mommy is just WAY behind because she's a working woman! The next couple blog posts will be my Easter in pictures :) Get EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment