Thursday, April 1, 2010

6 month well visit

I went to see Dr. Austin today! She is really funny and makes me smile a lot... as for the nurses, I"m not sure about them..... they always make me cry-especially when they jab shots into my thighs! I got three shots and one drink and don't get my next round of shots until 9 month- PHEW!

Dr. Austin told mommy about some lotion to get rid of my dry skin blotches and also special shampoo to get rid of  my cradle crud. She is going to have me looking so pretty :)

Here are my numbers:

Height: 27 inches- 90th %tile
Weight: 16 pounds 8 ounces- 60th %tile
Head Circumference: 16 3/4 inches- 50th %tile.

Everything checked out great and she said I am growing up to be one pretty little girl! Oh and she said I could roll over a bit more too :)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment