Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SHOTS!

I went to my 2 month doctors appointment yesterday and pretty much hated every second of it! From the moment daddy got me out of the car seat and up until I got my shots, and then again after the shots, I cried hysterically! Nothing could calm me down, not even food or a dry diaper!!

They poked my in my thighs 3 times and made me drink some nasty drink out of a hard nipple. I did not like ONE bit of any of it.

I do not want to go back to my 4th month check up but mommy and daddy are making me.

I guess the only good thing about my visit is that I am growing to be a BIG girl with a little bitty peanut head!

Height: 23 1/4 inches (76 %tile)
Weight: 11 pounds 3 ounces (73 %tile)
Head Circumference: 14 3/4 in (25 %tile)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment