Monday, November 23, 2009

Fimmen Grandchildren Photo Shoot

Grama, Papa, Kate, Tom, Meghan and I all went to get Christmas pictures taken at a nearby picture place. We were all very excited because Grama had bought the girls matching outfits with matching hats and we couldn't wait to wear them!!!!

Most group pictures we took looked like this because Kate was crying most of the time, Meghan was falling down most of the time and I was looking at Kate's pretty black and white polka dotted dress!!! Tom just wanted to play football :)


But we did get some great ones!!!


Aunt Carolyn kept saying that I looked like Baby Jesus in the basket. I thought she was SO funny!

We had so much fun and even though our mommies, Grama and Papa left the place hot with semi-headaches (some larger than others), I can't wait until next years!!!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment