Friday, November 27, 2009

My First Thanksgiving

Happy Day After Thanksgiving!!!!

I love that day! :) Turkey, green bean casserole, corn casserole, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, stuffing and pies!!!!! I can not wait until I am old enough to stuff my face with all this good stuff!

I had so much fun seeing all the Stilley and Fimmen side (I even got to see Aunt Carolyn's sisters and mom!!!) I love seeing my family and am the most thankful for them. Can't wait to have my third Thanksgiving tomorrow evening with the Riggs side!!!

Mommy and daddy told me Thanksgiving is a day to give thanks and I am most thankful for the following top 10 things:

1. Mommy and Daddy
2. My grama, papa, grammy and poppy
3. My cousins and aunts and uncles
4. mommy's milk
5. white noise
6. diaper changes
7. my swing
8. when people hold me
9. sleep
10. my car seat which lets me travel to see everyone!

I am also thankful for those who care enough about me to read my blog! Thanks!!!!

Love,
Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment