Saturday, November 21, 2009

Santa

This morning mommy took me to a photo studio to meet Santa Claus!!!

It was very exciting because when we got to the studio we saw Aunt Anne, Uncle Todd and Kate who were also there to get Kate's picture taken too!

I was super tired when we got there and slept pretty much the whole time while we were waiting and while Santa held me. I did wake up for a minute to see Santa and all I really saw was long, white hair all over his face! Kate was pretty scared of Santa. She screamed really loud and cried too- check out her Santa pictures on her blog: http://www.kateandhermomanddad.blogspot.com/. Unlike Kate, I was too tired to be scared; notice that I am yawning in one of the pictures below! but I did get to tell him everything that I wanted for Christmas (because that's apparently what you do when you see Santa) and he told me I was beautiful.





I can't wait to see Santa again; maybe on Christmas??? I hear you can see him in the sky flying with his reindeer! How exciting!!!!!

Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. These are too cute for words! What great pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. could not be any sweeter! Love the family pics too!

    ReplyDelete