Wednesday, January 11, 2017

SRE Mommy/Daughter Date Night

This past Saturday night was Anna and Ashley's elementary school Mother/Daughter Date Night. The school was putting on a night of fun at their elementary school. The theme of the night was "Girl Just Wanna Have Fun." And have fun we did.

Not sure how to dress up (it said to wear your favorite girly outfit), we decided to dress in costumes as 80 girls. Not only did we look awesome but we were the only ones dressed up. That was ok because it didn't matter; we had SO much fun being goofy and dancing our behinds off like crazy people. We also took some breaks to visit the photo booth, make necklaces and paint our fingernails. We even entered a raffle and won a $25 gift card to the mommy shop- AWESOME!!!!!

We had gone out to eat with the Harpers at a hibachi place and I can not tell you how many people asked if I was taking the girls to a concert of something. Everyone just had to know why we were dressed like this. If I would have been on my A game, I would have said that we were just out for a fancy night out :)

But what a great night. I can not wait to continue to embarrass my children every chance I can with a fun night like this! Actually they did say I embarrassed them just a little but they didn't care because they definitely had the most fun out of anyone at the party! Just trying to raise them right :)





Anna convinced us to wear glitter fake eye lashes- Abby even put them on!











Shrimp totally landed in her lap with her eyes closed...






A stop at Starbucks to burn some time....


The party!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment