Thursday, January 26, 2017

Palm Springs

In addition to Joshua Tree, we shopped, ate the most yummy food, visited the coolest mid century restored hotels, ate even more, got in the hot tub, ate the most amazing million dollar breakfast (literally) at Norma's and even picked some oranges, grapefruit and lemons!





The Parker Hotel





The most scrumptious thing I have ever put in my mouth- the WAZ ZA!








We even got to see multiple roads closed due to flooding. Apparently it rains 4 times a year in Palm Springs and I can say I witnessed 50% of those days!!!! It was still an amazing weekend; my Sunday was just a little distorted and instead of walking around shopping the main drag I enjoyed quiet reading with Starbucks outside while it rained.... not too shabby either :)


No comments:

Post a Comment