Monday, May 23, 2016

Recital Time!

Saturday was recital mania!!!

Anna performed Grandpa's Farm (tap) and Slumber Party Girls (jazz) in all three recitals (11 am, 1:30 and 4). Ashley performed Unbirthday (ballet) at the 1:30 recital along with Daddy dancing in the Dad's Finale.

Both girls were super excited to be on stage and looked just darling.

I volunteered backstage and even though crazy, it was nice to be back their with the girls. It was also a plus to have gotten a front row seat to watch each of their numbers as much as I wanted! During the 11:00 recital I was in charge of passing out programs and then helping out with outfit changes for Anna's group. Besides letting a girl walk out on stage with her costume on backwards (barely noticabe but still) it was mostly stress free and fun to be with the girls.

During the 1:30 recital I was with Ashley's group and we had so much fun. Ashley was so happy that I was there with her. And the 1:30 recital was when Daddy danced in the Dad's finale. He was in the second row and NAILED it! So much fun watching him up there.... the girls and I just LOVE it!

And during the 4:00 recital I was in charge of selling t-shirts and flowers. Not a fan of this since I wasn't with Anna. But hey, it was a nie quiet break from the craziness of the dressing room!

As for the girls performances, they did AWESOME!!!! Each girls looked adorable and really look great. So, so so proud of them for getting on that big stage and showing off their stuff. I think I have 2 girls (and a possible husband) who love the stage A LOT!











No comments:

Post a Comment