Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mothers Day Muffins with Mom at Preschool

Yesterday at Ashley and Abby's preschool, they had a muffins for Mom celebration for Mother's Day. Unfortunately, Abby was still a little under the weather and she didn't go to school that day (Thanks Goo-gah for watching her!).  This meant it was a Muffins with Mom Date with Ash Ash!





Ashley presented me with a portrait she made of me:


And the cutest information sheet all about me!


It makes me laugh that I cook the best EGGO waffles in the toaster :)

The Ashley and her class performed 2 movement songs they do at school and a special Mother's Day song about "We love Mothers." Then we headed to get the muffins.... What a fun morning!





 

Then right when we were done with muffins and most moms had left, she looks at me and says, "Now watch me paint." And so I did.


Then I headed some and had "Eggs with Abby!" Love these little stinkers!



No comments:

Post a Comment