Saturday, November 21, 2015

Gimpy's Wedding

One of my good friends during my high school years got married two weekends ago in Denver. We were so happy to have the opportunity to be there so we made a weekend out of it, visiting Fort Collins the day before and morning of the wedding. The girls stayed home with Rob's parents (a huge thank you!!!!)

I am so glad we went. Courtney is one of those friends who will always hold a special place in my heart and I am so glad to have been able to celebrate with her. She looked so happy; the one thing I hope for all my friends. The day was beautiful, the ceremony beautiful. She was beautiful!

Her wedding was held at the Space Gallery in Denver. Her attention to all the little details in her wedding day made for one gorgeous but fun and totally dorky Gimpy that we all know her to be. Giving astronaut ice cream away for the party favors was the icing on the cake... and her hashtag for the event- #marriedinspace. Courtney always had a thing for orange, silver and space.....

Love you Gimpy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment