Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pack N Play CRAZIES!

I LOVE the Pack N Play!

A couple of weeks ago, it was set up in mom and dad's room for cousin Kate to use during the day. When she wasn't using it, pillows were thrown in there and I too got thrown in there... and that is when my love for pack N plays started!

Now my Pack N Play is packed up, but Grandma's is out ALL. THE. TIME. Which means Pack N Play craziness EVERY time I go there! After my naps, Kate jumps in with me; after Kate's naps, I jump in with her. We go crazy in there and we laugh so hard. I throw my body on her and she just laughs. We also give each other nap kisses through the mesh walls... oh i love it!

I love playing in the Pack N Play.... I can't wait until it's set up for Ashley and I can go crazy with her!!




Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment