Monday, October 18, 2010

Bye bye bottles!

I can't believe this day has come... WE ARE BOTTLE FREE!!!

It is both a happy and sad time around the Stilley household. Mommy is VERY happy to not be hand washing bottles anymore. Daddy is sad to not be giving Anna her evening bottle (now she gets an evening sippy cup of milk with daddy).

I can't really tell how Anna feels- she likes her sippy cup but she doesn't drink near as much milk out of it as she did in her bottles. She seems pretty satisfied (except she barely drinks much milk) when I give her a sippy cup instead of a bottle and she doesn't ask for "baba" anymore. I think my baby girl is growing up!~

I can't believe how big she is getting. This is like the last official. OK. My Baby IS. NOT. A. BABY. ANYMORE!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS- it's Anna ..... and BRING........ BACK ............MY BABA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment