Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Daddy Daughter Gingerbread Hop

I have been taking more and more pictures using my IPhone since it was way to easy to blog directly off my phone. This leads me to never upload my good camera pictures and when I do I find some of the most precious pics I skipped over in the blog!

 3 weekends ago, Anna and Ashley went with Daddy to a Daddy/Daughter Girl Scout Dance. Since they have a Daddy/Daughter night ever other year at SRE (it rotates with a Mommy/Daughter night which is this year), I like to find them a Daddy/Daughter Dance elsewhere where they can have a night of fun dancing together. So this year it was the Girl Scout Gingerbread Hop.

After a quick dinner at Taco Bell (we had zero time between basketball, getting ready and the dance) they headed to dance the night away. SO much fun!!!




Even though this one didn't go this year, she still wanted her pic with her Daddy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment