Monday, March 7, 2016

Comets Cheer Performance

The last Saturday in February, Anna performed with her cheerleading team during hte halftime of the Comets indoor soccer team. She was so excite to perform!

Her group did awesome, Anna did awesome!

After her routine I met them all in the lobby of the arena to bring her back to my seat s and she was near tears. She comes running to me saying, "Gracie messed it all up. Gracie messed up on Abby's lift and we didn't do it right." Tears were pooling in her eyes. I gave her a big hug, told her I barely noticed and then explained how every performance wasn't going to be "oerfecT" and that some of the time she will be the one making mistakes and that it's not fair to blame others. Cheerleading is all about doing your best routine and sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. She seemed very releived and then went on living a happy little life :)

At the end of the night when I asked her if she had fun she said, "Mommy I just love performing. Can we do it tomorrow again?"

Thanks to Grama, Poppy, Grammy and Papa for joining us. So much fun!






With Abby Ely (a Kindergarten friend)




Getting Ready.....












Sissies had fun cheering too and can't wait for cheer camp this summer :)






No comments:

Post a Comment