Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy 4 years old

Well this post is officially a month late (there appears to be a theme here.... that I am so behind on life..... but hey that's not new :))

Once again, better late than never :)

Happy 4 years old Ash Ash! We love you! You are the best cuddle monkey in the whole entire world. Feisty, loving, sweet voice, love of life, cereal eating, independent, crafty, creative, smart, beautiful... mommy could go on and on. You make our world brighter and a bit crazier! And we love you for it!

Can't wait to see all the things you do when you are 4 :)


*I love how she tells stories that start with: "when I was two....." and "Remember when i was 3...." and "Mommy when I was 2 did I..." Anna did this same thing and I couldn't help but smile. She is retaining more and more in that little head of hers.
*She also stands her ground. WOW does that little pistol hold her ground :)

No comments:

Post a Comment