Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy 21 months old (1 week late!)

These pictures say it all.

Happy 21 months my sweet and sassy little girl :)






Been up to lots this past month... will update more fully next month. February exhausted me :)

Most notable is that she is attempting to  say more words. Now they aren't the clearest but she is attempting. We are having a speech test run on her when she turns 2. The program Anna entered when she was 3 takes kids as early as 16 months old. I don't see Abby getting services, but it's worth a try. I will not be surprised if she is in for articulation like big sissie was :) Our 3 year run with Parents As Teachers ends this school year so I want the testing done before we exit the program. We can always have her tested at 3 years through the Early Childhood Program if needed as well :)

She is so lovable (when she wants to). She can make you feel like the most loved person.

She is starting to throw temper tantrums more and more... They usually end up like this and run it's course really quickly because I simply walk away. I am done with temper tantrums :)



No comments:

Post a Comment