Friday, February 20, 2015

"First" Day

We spent around 4 hours at the Magic Kingdom. We had a good 2 hours before it started pouring down rain on us. But hey, no better place to be them Disney when it's raining? Well, I tried to convince Anna of that!

We rode lots of rides but saved the meeting characters for the next day when Ashley could join us. So excited and so much fun!




Pooh bear ride- look at Abby's face. Too funny!

We tried to get Anna to ride this alone..... tall enough but too young to ride without a parent. So it was a wasted fast pass :( Completely bummed out.
LOVE the teacups!


DUMBO!



Gaston's Tavern- I sat in his chair!!!
Mickey's Philmargic





"You want us to wear what?!?!?!"

So we made pressed pennies in stores to try to outlast the rain. The rain outlasted us.......

"Mommy can we PLEASE get a picture in front of this like Kate did?" So we did :)


My sleeping baby in the rain! I can't tell you how many people made sure I knew my child was asleep in plastic.....

At dinner that night Ashley was feeling much better so we ate somewhere on the resort.


And checked out the gift shop :)




No comments:

Post a Comment