Tuesday, January 29, 2019

2019 JAN week 3

Did this cuties hair....


Selfies!




Ashley made me the cutest little book EVER....






Field Trip with my girl....



Abby had fun with a friend at sissies TH Ballet Class....



Went to our second allergy appointment 


Still relieved we aren't allergic to this little guy


Most of our Saturday was teaching everyone what we learned about weaving in art...





And she made the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever eaten in my life...


The orange crush dominated once again....


Restaurant Week dinner with my hubby followed by axe throwing for Chris Harper's birthday




I got to throw 2 at once...



Anna celebrated Natalie at a birthday sleepover.



Abby made the biggest card EVER and went to her friend Sabrina's birthday party.




Rob was gifted tickets to the AFC championship game at Arrowhead from a vendor at work. We lived the SUITE life and it was an amazing game. For 12 second we thought we were going to the super bowl ONLY to be deeply and totally broken hearted...






The girls cheered them on with Googah- ok they watched Power Rangers while Googah cheered the Chiefs on!








No comments:

Post a Comment