Tuesday, January 29, 2019

2019 JAN Week 1

So in order to attempt to keep my sanity with this blog, I am going to go to weekly updates and only post one entry each week. Yes, I will probably get behind but it's this or nothing..... So....

The first week of 2019...

We have a reader!



I continue to do what I do best....


While really into puzzles lately.....


Took Anna to lunch and talked the birds and the bees. She took it all in like a champ' even though Daddy dumped a glass of water all over the table and almost on my lap. We survived and this little girl is amazing.... So what- she knows about sex and still believe sin Santa :)



This one broke into a rash....


Went to an allergist to get tested for bunny and grass allergies. Luckily, it all came back negative.





So now she is being treated for a clogged sinus.....
Ashley enjoyed a birthday sleepover with friends to wrap up Winter Break....




Anna had Emmy over for a sleepover and then 2 days later slept at her house....


Abby finally had her playdate with Anika and they giggled the 2 hours away....




Went with Aunt Anne, Googah and Kate to the Selife Boutique (already braking the 1 blog post a week rule since I have a bazillion of pictures that I will post in another post)....


Enjoyed a dinner out at RA Sushi...










Finished organizing the church supply closet....


Had an afternoon fashion show at Justice....


Abby had her first basketball game. It was chaos but she did awesome!!!!! And loved it!



And I made my first Instant Pot Meal.

WOW. What a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment