Monday, June 11, 2018

Happy Mothers Day

Mothers Day started with Anna making breakfast for me; my super yummy egg muffins! Then we went to church where Abby attempted to sing to me and where Ashley made cookies for me. Then it was off to celebrate at Grammy and Poppy's!



At Grammy and Poppy's the girls helped Daddy cook and prepare a yummy BBQ lunch.




And then they put on a Mother's Day show for us full of performances. Ashley played the guitar and Abby sang her songs that she was supposed to sing that morning at church.






Then we headed home to an afternoon of water fun with the Harpers and take out Thai food. Happy Mother's Day to all!


Googah was out of town for Mother's Day so when she came back in town we made sure to see her :)

And my gift from Ashley...







Gift by Abby


Gift by Anna


And the best part of everyday, including Mother's Day, bedtime snuggles :)



I love being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment