Wednesday, September 7, 2016

All About Abby: An Interview

1. What is your favorite color? "Blue"

2. What is your favorite toy? "Ummmmm. um... Lalaloopsy" (she never plays with these by the way)

3. What is your favorite fruit? "Yogurt." I had to list strawberry, banana, peaches. "PEACH!"

 4. What is your favorite tv show? "Descendants"

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? "Yogurt"

 6. What is your favorite outfit? "Ummm... this" (and points to pink romper)

7. What is your favorite game? "Um. Mingo" (Bingo!) Where do you play Bingo? "Yellow Carpet"

8. What is your favorite snack? "Hummmm.... ummm.. I don't know." Cheese? Goldfish? "Yes, Goldfish)

9. What is your favorite animal? "Ummm... elephant"

10. What is your favorite song? "Descedents no Let it Go"

11. What is your favorite book? "Umm... Let me think about it.. hummmm... Rockin in my school shoes"

12. Who is your best friend? "Ummmm... yet me think about it. I don't know..... I don't know! Sissies!"

13. What is your favorite cereal? "Ummmm, let me think about it. Hum. I don't know." Rice Krispies? Frosted mini Wheats. "Yes, both!"

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? "Chalk!" "Swing"

15. What is your favorite drink? "Special Drink"

16. What is your favorite holiday? "I don't know... birthday."

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? "Ummm... bankey."

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  "Ummm... I don't know. I say candy."

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? "I want to be same as my sissies"

Favorite thing to do with mommy: "Mommy/Abby Day"
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: "Daddy/Abby Day"
Favorite think to do with Peanut: "Cuddle with him"
Favorite thing to do with Sissies- "play"

No comments:

Post a Comment