Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy Half Birthday Banana!


What do you know?

4 1/2.

It's kind of a big deal.

Now whenever someone asks her how old she is she makes sure to say "4 1/2!"

Here's what my Anna Banana has been up to this past month.

*Naps 1-2 times a week. Needs one everyday but I'll take what I can get :)
*Super sensitive to thing that Ashley says to her. I can't tell you how many times I have to say "sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you" and "treat others like you would like to be treated" and "Anna, ignore your sister."
*Growing like a weed- her friends call her "Tall" Anna since there is another Anna in her preschool group.
*Still loves Frozen, Dance, Movies, reading books, Preschool, playing with Ashley, helping mommy cook/clean, Peter Pan, her bunny and pillow, playing with friends and cuddling.
*Her speech is really improving (more on that soon) and honestly talks clearer then most of her friends
*Is becoming a little tattle tale- we are working on dealing with Ashley BEFORE telling on her :)
*Is such a happy, independent, loving little girl. I love my Anna Banana!!!
*Favorite color is blue.
*Still wants to be a doctor when she grows up.

Much Love,
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment