Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy 10 months old!

I am so behind on this blog.... so behind that I am dreading coming back on and catching up.

So, rewind 2 weeks and HAPPY 10 months old Abby!!! :)













Here's what's shes been up to!

*Crawling! She's finally crawling!!! She started crawling around 9 1/2 months. She is such a slow and laid back crawler; not as much of a nightmare as mommy thought she might be.
*She is sleeping great. Sleeps through the night most nights. Can still wake up 1 or 2 times some nights- especially when she has a cold.
*She lifts her arms up to be picked up
*LOVES taking baths and playing in water
*Eating pure fingerfoods- no more purees
*Started going from belly to sitting up. Found her sitting up in her crib for the first time. She is even pulling up to her knees.
*LOVES all food. This kid is a serious eater; eats her big sisters under the table. From corned beef, eggplant, pork tenderloin, lunch meat, grapefruit, yogurts to bread this child loves it all! Not a huge fan of egg yolk or cheese though :)
*LOVES to put her hand down my shirt in my cleavage. Whenever I hold her, her hand is down my shirt :)
*Does not like it when I tell her no
*She LOVES to:
   wave
   clap
   bang objects together
   hit her hands on things (like a drum)
   blow raspberries with her lips
   smack her lips to give kisses when asked
   throw/place things into bags/containers
   get her hair brushed

She is such a happy, mellow baby! Just love my Abby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment