Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Anna's Birthday

Sunday Anna turned 9.

She came in to cuddle with us and as I hugged my baby girl Daddy says, "Wow Anna. Halfway to college." Then tears started welling up in my eyes. I am usually not one to be sad over a birthday but this one hit me right in the gut!!!!

Happy birthday to my most favorite 9 year old in the world!

We celebrated with church, lunch at Cheesecake Factory with Googah and Papa, presents and first half of Chiefs at Googah and Papa's, shopping for her birthday discount necklace at Kendra Scott with Mommy, volleyball practice and a family walk (nibbles included).

It was a great day!

She woke up to these messages from one of her best friends, Emmy. Total Anna.




The Birthday Fairy strikes again!!! (BTW she 110% still believes in this fairy)




Daddy made his mixed eggs!


Lunch!





She found her new favorite dessert in KS- chocolate Peanut Butter Ripple Cheesecake. It was amazing.






Shopping with Nibbles! the necklace she picked out is on her neck....



9. Really 9.


Volleyball birthday treats!



Family walk with Nibbles.






No comments:

Post a Comment