Tuesday, March 27, 2018

"These nuts?"

For Valentine's Day Rob got me this card.....


The inside says, "And I din't say this to just anyone."

Well... apparently the time to give inappropriate cards to each other is after bedtime but Anna reads the cards, looks at us awkwardly and giggly so I go into a 2 minute description of how the squirrel likes her so much that he is sharing his stored for sinter nuts with her.

Anna looks at me, shrugs her shoulders, stands up and says, "Oh, not THESE NUTS?!?!?!" as she hits her privates.

The other two sisters then laugh and copy in unison....

Rob and I are flabbergasted and laughing and asked Anna where she learned that and she told us from the 2nd grade boys. So then we had a dinner time discussion on what "nuts" were....

Good lord they are growing up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment