Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Its been close to a month since i last blogged...

but i swear we are alive!!!!!

It all started days after I got back from a relaxing mom's weekend away from the kids.... I sure got my money's worth of chaos to make up for my being out of town for 3 days...

It started with me finding out my foot was broken and having to wear this sucker around...


To then days later.... LICE....


 To getting the tile replaced on our fireplace and kitchen back splash


To a weeks worth of celebrating this one!






To receiving and delivering these bad boys....


 To devoting a whole day for Ashley's YES Day


To making valentines boxes and valentines...


 To celebrating Valentines Day (which led to us throwing away all candy in our house)


To getting our kitchen cabinets painted


To being outside enjoying this amazing February weather...


And to Pokemon Go.... just a little obsessed


We've just been CRAZY!!!!!!!


Hope you enjoyed that quick recap- I have uploaded all my pics; now need to find some quality time with my computer to tackle these posts!

But all in all,... life is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment