Saturday, November 26, 2016

Black Friday shopping

This year I was too exhausted to go out on Thursday (I was asleep by 945!!) but by 5:30 the next morning I was up and at em!

I went to Home Depot for batteries and ended up coming out with so much more.... I am hitting myself I didn't take a picture of me pushing the huge flatbed cart!!!! 5 kitchen Bar stools, a leather side chair, batteries, outdoor mat and a pop up canopy made for. Very successful and unexpected haul. 

Then I came home, dressed and fed the girls and out we went at 8 am to hit up five below and justice. The girls had money burning in their pockets from selling old toys so they had lots of fun hitting the Black Friday deals!!!

So much fun with these monkeys! Ashley was so confused to be shopping this early; she kept asking if the day was almost over and it wasn't even noon!!!!

 

 

 

 

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment